To make a reservation, full payment is required by credit or debit card. Payment will appear as Centerbici, S.C. on the debit or credit card statement.
No refunds will be offered once the tour or service has begun, or in relation to any package, lodging, food or other services used.
Cancellation of a reservation with Centerbici, S.C. may result in the application of cancellation fees by Centerbici, S.C., as explained below. When canceling any reservation, you will receive a notification by email, with the total charges for cancellation.
- Event ticket, attraction, theater, show, flamenco, cruise, ticket or external service: Non-refundable in any case.
- Tour or package that begins during a period of special events: Non-refundable in any case. They include, among others: trade fairs, holidays or national holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan or April Fair.
- Rentals, tourist routes and other services:
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel in the 2 previous calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transactions, currency exchange or other expenses. Your bank or credit or debit card company can convert the payment in the local currency and charge the fees, which will cause differences between the amount that appears in www.centerbici.com, and the final amount that will be charged to your bank account or that will appear on the credit or debit card statement. Contact your bank or card company if you have any questions about any conversion or rates.